REVOLVE / VISIONS
Transitional Shades are a unique fusion of roller shade technology with the utility of venetian blinds. Utilizing advanced weaving techniques, the horizontal lines of Transitional Shade fabrics create panoramic view unobstructed by cords. Unlike traditional roller fabrics, these modern fabrics can be aligned to achieve view through or privacy, while preserving a soft natural light. A single control is used to slide the opaque and translucent woven strips past each other. The same operation is used to raise or lower the window shade to any height in the window with ease, in the same way the classic roller shade would. The front layer moves independently of the back allowing the stripes to glide between each other creating an open and closed effect with limitless light control. Sliding the fabric into a closed “opaque-opaque” position allows full privacy and an impressive block of beautiful fabric at your window, whilst the “translucent-opaque” position creates a stunning striped statement. Blinds by Vertican offers two collections: Vision and Revolve. We offer the both manual continuous corded clutch system as well as motorization.
Download .pdf files with specifications:- Vision/Revolve Shades
Blinds by Vertican guarantees all mechanical moving parts to be free from defect for 10 years. Fabric is warranted for 3 years. Warranty is void if manufacturer’s specs are exceeded. (eg: over-sized.)
- This warranty will not apply to any Blinds by Vertican product or parts thereof, due to abuse, neglect, improper use, accident, alteration, incorrect installation, normal wear and tear, cleaning, colour fading due to sunlight, or effects due to exposure to salt air.
- This warranty does not cover claims for incidental, or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover removal, installation, or any transportation costs.
- All cords will eventually wear out. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by this warranty.
- All materials will gradually lose colour intensity after long exposure to the sun.
- Slight variations in grain, texture, and colour are considered normal.
- Colours may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match previous purchases.
- The obligations of Blinds by by Vertican are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective.
- To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must return the shade(s) to the factory through an authorized BBV dealer and provide the original work order or invoice number.