Perfect Fit is the most attractive and innovative window shade available on the market. It is unique because the window shade fits neatly into a stylish frame which moves together with the windows and doors when they are opened, closed or tilted, giving you the perfect combinations of shade and ventilation. Perfect Fit can be fitted onto most turn and tilt style windows anywhere in the home. Available in a large selection of colours to match your interior design scheme. No drilling or screwing into your window frames for a quick and clean installation.Reduced gaps at the edges of the shades increase your privacy.Child safe because there are no loose operating cords or loops.Leaves your window sills clutter free.Easily removable for cleaning.
Download .pdf files with specifications:- Perfect Fit
Blinds by Vertican guarantees all mechanical moving parts to be free from defect for 10 years. Fabric is warranted for 3 years. Warranty is void if manufacturer’s specs are exceeded. (eg: over-sized.)
- This warranty will not apply to any Blinds by Vertican product or parts thereof, due to abuse, neglect, improper use, accident, alteration, incorrect installation, normal wear and tear, cleaning, colour fading due to sunlight, or effects due to exposure to salt air.
- This warranty does not cover claims for incidental, or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover removal, installation, or any transportation costs.
- All cords will eventually wear out. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by this warranty.
- All materials will gradually lose colour intensity after long exposure to the sun.
- Slight variations in grain, texture, and colour are considered normal.
- Colours may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match previous purchases.
- The obligations of Blinds by by Vertican are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective.
- To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must return the shade(s) to the factory through an authorized BBV dealer and provide the original work order or invoice number.