Panel Shades are an elegant and versatile shading solution for larger windows or patio doors, and can also be used as room dividers. The shades encompass large panels of fabric which stack neatly behind one another when open, the panels stack neatly behind one another allowing maximum light to enter the room. To control light, reduce flare and increase privacy, simply slide the panels to the required position. Available in a wide range of exciting prints and textures, panel shades will transform the look of any room with their contemporary style and sophisticated appearance. Make a statement and enhance your home with panel shades. A panel shade looks stunning as a room divider that can by used in creating new living spaces within a modern home. When open, the panels stack neatly behind one another allowing maximum light to enter the room. Sliding the panels into the closed position creates a unique fabric screen that provides light control and privacy.
Download .pdf files with specifications:- Panel Shades
Blinds by Vertican guarantees all mechanical moving parts to be free from defect for 10 years. Fabric is warranted for 3 years. Warranty is void if manufacturer’s specs are exceeded. (eg: over-sized.)
- This warranty will not apply to any Blinds by Vertican product or parts thereof, due to abuse, neglect, improper use, accident, alteration, incorrect installation, normal wear and tear, cleaning, colour fading due to sunlight, or effects due to exposure to salt air.
- This warranty does not cover claims for incidental, or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover removal, installation, or any transportation costs.
- All cords will eventually wear out. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by this warranty.
- All materials will gradually lose colour intensity after long exposure to the sun.
- Slight variations in grain, texture, and colour are considered normal.
- Colours may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match previous purchases.
- The obligations of Blinds by by Vertican are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective.
- To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must return the shade(s) to the factory through an authorized BBV dealer and provide the original work order or invoice number.