Aluminum Blinds are lightweight, durable and are a cost-effective alternative to wood and Fauxwood blinds. The slats are roll-formed to maintain their flex and shape and the UV stabilized painted finish will not chip, peel, or fade over time. Like Corona Fauxwood blinds, they are resistant to moisture and are great choices for kitchens, bathrooms or basements. The variety of options in colours and styles allow you to select an option that blends with your current decor or have your window treatments stand out as a design element in the room.
Download .pdf files with specifications:- 2 Inch Aluminum
All moving parts are warranted to be free from original defects due to faulty workmanship or materials for as long as the original purchaser owns the product. Slat is guaranteed for 5 years.
This warranty will not apply to any Blinds by Vertican product or parts thereof, due to abuse, neglect, improper use, accident, alteration, incorrect installation, normal wear and tear, cleaning, colour fading due to sunlight, or effects due to exposure to salt air.
- This warranty does not cover claims for incidental, or consequential damages.
- Warranty does not cover removal, installation, or any transportation costs.
- All cords will eventually wear out. This is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by this warranty.
- All materials will gradually lose colour intensity after long exposure to the sun.
- Slight variations in grain, texture, and colour are considered normal.
- Colours may vary from lot to lot and may not exactly match previous purchases.
- The obligations of Blinds by by Vertican are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective.
- To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must return the shade(s) to the factory through an authorized BBV dealer and provide the original work order or invoice number.